Applying for Housing
You’ll need the following information for you and people you intend to live with:
- Address history for the last five years
- Current landlord information
- National Insurance number
Once you’ve applied, you’ll be given a Housing Band and will be able to start bidding on properties advertised to that band straight away, you don’t need to wait for us to contact you about your application.
We will ask you to provide supporting information when processing your application:
- ID documents for all household members
- Proof of current address
- Your right to live in the UK if you are not a British Citizen
- Proof of pregnancy
- Evidence of dependent children
If you do not supply the documents, we cannot verify your application. If we cannot verify your application, we cannot consider you for a property.
- change of address
- people moving in or out of your household
- your contact telephone number
- your email address
- you become pregnant
- you've had a baby
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll receive an application reference number. Keep this number safe as you will need it to register your email address and create a password.
If you can’t remember your application reference number or password, you'll need to contact [email protected]