Helping you manage your home
Derby Homes provide a number of services aimed at helping tenants to understand what is needed to abide by their tenancy conditions and keep their homes. These include:
- a Tenancy Sustainment service for new tenants
- The Family Intervention Project provides intensive support and focused challenge to families
- an Intensive Housing Management service for tenants who fall into difficulties during their tenancy
- a team who have an understanding of mental health issues
- a service dedicated to tenants who have learning disabilities and may need a more tailored service
If you would like more information on any of these services, contact the Customer Service Team on 01332 888777.