Money and benefit advice
Money worries can be extremely stressful and isolating. With the cost of living rising at the at the highest rate in 30 years, these worries are increasing for many people.
You can find lots of information and help available on the Crisis Support website
We have a dedicated Money Advice team that provide free, confidential and independent money and debt advice to:
- Derby Homes tenants
- Derby Homes and Derby City Council employees
- help you to increase your income - including benefits you may be entitled to
- help you reduce your bills
- help you plan your budget
- check whether you’re accountable for your debts
- help you prioritise your debts
- negotiate with the people or companies you owe money to
- discuss your options for becoming debt free
- help you with Debt Relief Order/Bankruptcy applications
Our Money Advice team is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
If you have a complaint about our financial services, you can ask for it to be reviewed by the Financial Ombudsman. For more information, see our section on Complaints.