Estate ManagementChoose a topic from the list below:
- Your Tenancy
- Paying your rent or service charge
- Claiming Housing Benefit
- Anti-social Behaviour
- Introductory tenancies
- Helping you manage your home
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Home Safety
- Furnished Tenancy Scheme
- Living in Flats
- Estates Pride
- Estate Management
- Energy Advice
- Parking Permits
- Money Advice
We’re committed to making Derby’s estates places where people are proud and happy to live.
To improve our estates we:
- carry out regular estate inspections
- liaise with tenants and leaseholders about environmental improvements
- deliver environmental improvements
- work with you on local regeneration projects
- work with other organisations to help make your community safer, and keep communal areas clean, well lit and well maintained
- maintain communal grassed areas to an agreed standard
- arrange for abandoned vehicles to be removed – within 7 days
- remove hate graffiti within 24 hours of being notified, and all other graffiti within 10 working days.
We also do a lot of work to tackle anti-social behaviour.
If your garden is untidy we may visit you and ask you to cut the hedges, remove rubbish, or put right whatever is causing the problem. At the same time, we’ll explain about help that may be available to you through the Garden Maintenance Scheme. This scheme is designed to support tenants who have reached state retirement age, are disabled, or who have no other able-bodied person over the age of 18 living in the property.