About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Our Board
- Councillor Board Members
- Independent Board Members
- Tenant Board Members
- Question time
- Operational Board
- Senior Management Team
- Publication Scheme
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- DMEX - Derby's Mutual Exchange Service
- Derbyshire Community Bank
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- Money Sorted in D2N2
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Diverse Communities
- Our Policies
- How are we performing?
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Freedom of Information
- Terms and conditions
- Information Privacy Notice
- Data Protection Act
- Previous Charities
- Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Customer Priorities
Tenant feedback - Your views
All feedback Derby Homes receives from our customers is recorded and any issues dealt with.
Tell us what you think of the services we provide. Tell us what we do well, what we could do better and what we can do differently.
Your compliments, comments or complaints are shared with staff, contractors or teams concerned to make sure we learn from them.
The more you tell us, the more we can improve.
Click here to tell us what you think.