About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Our Board
- Councillor Board Members
- Independent Board Members
- Tenant Board Members
- Question time
- Operational Board
- Senior Management Team
- Publication Scheme
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- DMEX - Derby's Mutual Exchange Service
- Derbyshire Community Bank
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- Money Sorted in D2N2
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Diverse Communities
- Our Policies
- How are we performing?
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Freedom of Information
- Terms and conditions
- Information Privacy Notice
- Data Protection Act
- Previous Charities
- Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Customer Priorities
How we manage performance
At Derby Homes, we’re focused on continually improving the service we offer.
We do this by:
- listening to the feedback we get from customers and staff
- encouraging a culture of excellence throughout the organisation
- setting and reviewing meaningful targets
- addressing poor performance in a positive and proactive way.
What is the Delivery Plan?
Our Delivery Plan sets out our strategic and operational targets, and how we will achieve them. It also takes into account our stakeholders’ interests and concerns. By outlining our priorities, we give clear direction to everyone involved in Derby Homes. We update this plan each year – Derby Homes Board and the Council Cabinet then approve it.
You can read a copy of the 2016/2017 Delivery Plan by downloading a copy from this page.