About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Board Members
- Operational Board
- Board Membership and Vacancies
- Senior Management Team
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- DMEX - Derby's Mutual Exchange Service
- Derbyshire Community Bank
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- Money Sorted in D2N2
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Publication Scheme
- Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Terms and conditions
- Freedom of Information
- Gender Pay Gap
- Previous Charities
- Customer Priorities
- Derby Homes Fair Processing Notice
Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
The Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre was set up in 1891 to provide holidays for disadvantaged children and currently provides over 450 holidays a year.
The centre in Skegness is a safe, caring and happy place where children can relax, have fun and make new friends. It’s also an opportunity for personal and social development, which can be of lasting benefit to children.
The Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre relies on your support to continue this important work. For more information, please visit their website using the useful links on this page.
Derby Homes has been associated with the Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre since 2005. We have made financial donations to the Centre over the last few years which has enabled children, aged between 7 and 13 who live in the priority wards of Sinfin, Arboretum, Normanton, Abbey, Derwent, Chaddesden, Alvaston, and Mackworth to have a week long holiday in the Centre.
In addition some of our staff have given their time and expertise for free help to renovate the centre and to raise funds on an ongoing basis.