Interpretation and Translation Policies
As an equal opportunities employer, Derby Homes is committed to providing:
- equal access to housing services for all, whatever their language or culture
- appropriate language interpreters and support for deaf people, where appropriate.
The policy document and guidelines covers:
- language interpretation for deaf and hearing impaired people
- language support for people with learning difficulties
- booking an interpreter
- guidance for in-house interpreters, including advice about interviews
- payment of Derby Homes employees providing interpreting skills
- translation guidelines
- procedures for booking translations
- payment for translation work
- clear print and equalities guidelines
- monitoring translation and interpretation work
- a useful list of agencies providing interpretation and translation services.