Derby Homes Repairs Team replaces over 400 Bathrooms a year.
Our Asset Management Team keep records detailing when bathrooms were originally installed or replaced and this information is used to plan when bathrooms are due for renewal. The average expected lifespan of a bathroom is approximately 25 years.
Once a bathroom has been identified for replacement
- we will fit a new bath, a shower over the bath, additional wall tiling, a shower curtain, a new wash hand basin and a new toilet complete with a new seat
- all our new bathroom suites are white
- you will receive notification telling you when we would like to start work
- you will be contacted before the work starts to explain what will happen
- the work is usually completed within 5 days
Please note, if you are in arrears, you may not be eligible for improvement work.
If you would like to know if your Bathroom is due for replacement, click on the link on the right or contact Derby Homes Customer Service Team on 01332 888777