Contact StreetprideChoose a topic from the list below:
- Your Tenancy
- Paying your rent or service charge
- Claiming Housing Benefit
- Anti-social Behaviour
- Hate Crime
- Support available if you are experiencing Hate Crime
- Contact Streetpride
- Examples of ASB
- Derby Homes Community Trigger
- Frequently Asked Questions
Through Streetpride, Derby City Council aims to give communities more control over the appearance of their street and local environment, including some control over how and where money is spent.
They deal with:
- Vandalism damage
- Anti-Social Behaviour damage
Streetpride focuses on the customer and will make a positive difference to the way customers interact with Derby City Council and our street-based services.
Contact Streetpride on 0333 200 6981 (24 hour) or visit the Streetpride page on Derby City Council's website.