About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Our Board
- Councillor Board Members
- Independent Board Members
- Tenant Board Members
- Question time
- Operational Board
- Senior Management Team
- Publication Scheme
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- DMEX - Derby's Mutual Exchange Service
- Derbyshire Community Bank
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Diverse Communities
- Our Policies
- Mindful Employer
- How are we performing?
- How we manage performance
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Freedom of Information
- Terms and conditions
- Information Privacy Notice
- Data Protection Act
- Previous Charities
- Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Customer Priorities
MAKING IT HEALTHIER TO TALK ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH
Derby Homes has signed the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
That’s a commitment to work towards improving the workplace
The Charter for Employers who are Positive about Mental Health is a voluntary agreement seeking to support employers in working within the spirit of its positive approach. The Charter is one element of the MINDFUL EMPLOYER® initiative.
MINDFUL EMPLOYER is led by employers and aimed at increasing awareness of mental health in the workplace and supporting businesses in recruiting and retaining staff. A wide range of employers have been involved in planning the initiative which gives businesses ongoing practical support, training materials, an online discussion forum, support networks and assistance from other employers.
MINDFUL EMPLOYER is facilitated by Workways, a service run by Devon Partnership NHS Trust, which provides information, guidance and practical support for people whose mental health affects their ability to find or retain employment, training, education or voluntary work.