Get InvolvedChoose a topic from the list below:
- Tenant Panel
- Derby Homes News
- Community Rooms
- Allenton - Slaney Close
- Alvaston -Humber Close
- Alvaston - Watermeadow Road
- Breadsall - Stratford Avenue
- Chaddesden - Max Road
- Chaddesden - Oakleigh Avenue
- Chellaston - Filbert Walk
- Chester Green - Centurion Walk
- Derby, off Uttoxeter Old Road- Rebecca House
- Derby, off Ashbourne Road - Colville Street
- Derby, off Malcolm Street - Tintagel Close
- Derby, off Lower Dale Road - Fairdene Court
- Derby, off Leyland Gardens - Whitecross House
- Derby, off Stockbrook Street - Churchside Walk
- Derby, off Abbey Street - Boyer Street
- Mackworth - Streatham Road
- Mickleover - Holly Court
- Shelton Locke - Acorn Close
- Sinfin - Glengarry Way
- Sinfin - Kestrel House
- Sunnyhill - Donington Close
- Spondon - Craddock Avenue
- Junior Wardens
- Volunteer with Derby Homes
Associated Library documents
Allenton - Slaney Close
Slaney Close, Allenton, DE24 8LS
Slaney Close Community Room is located in the Allenton area just off Johnson Avenue. It is situated at the end of the cul-de-sac with the main entrance to the left hand side.
It has a small kitchenette which can be used to make basic refreshments, a disabled access toliet and a patio area to the rear of the room which can be accessed via french doors.
The Community Room is currently used for a weekly coffee morning, fortnightly by our Junior Warden Scheme MASH UP and on an ad hoc basis for the Allenton Big Local Meetings.
There is a lot of availability for new bookings here and we want to encourage the local community to make use of the room .
Do you have any ideas for new activities or events?
If so, please get in touch with the Customer Engagement Team.
Instant hot water dispenser for drinks
Single bowl kitchen sink
None - please take care not to block driveways