Get InvolvedChoose a topic from the list below:
- Tenant Panel
- Derby Homes News
- Community Rooms
- Allenton - Slaney Close
- Alvaston -Humber Close
- Alvaston - Watermeadow Road
- Breadsall - Coniston Crescent
- Chaddesden - Max Road
- Chaddesden - Oakleigh Avenue
- Chellaston - Filbert Walk
- Chester Green - Centurion Walk
- Derby, off Uttoxeter Old Road- Rebecca House
- Derby, off Ashbourne Road - Colville Street
- Derby, off Malcolm Street - Tintagel Close
- Derby, off Lower Dale Road - Fairdene Court
- Derby, off Leyland Gardens - Whitecross House
- Derby, off Stockbrook Street - Churchside Walk
- Derby, off Abbey Street - Boyer Street
- Mackworth - Streatham Road
- Mickleover - Holly Court
- Shelton Locke - Acorn Close
- Sinfin - Glengarry Way
- Sinfin - Kestrel House
- Sunnyhill - Donington Close
- Spondon - Craddock Avenue
- Volunteer with Derby Homes
- Incentive Scheme - Give us your views
Associated Library documents
Derby, off Uttoxeter Old Road- Rebecca House
Rebecca House, off Stepping Lane, DE1 1GF
Rebecca House Community Room is located in Derby just off Stepping Lane adjacent to Ashgate Nursery School, Stepping Lane is accessed via Uttoxeter Old Road.
The Community Room is within a block of our residential flats on the ground floor.
It has an adjoining fully functioning large kitchen and disabled access toliets.
There is a lot of availability for new bookings here and we are always encouraging the local community to make use of the room.
Do you have any ideas for new activities or events?
If so, please get in touch with the Customer Engagement Team.
6 ring electric cooker
Double bowl kitchen sink
Hot water dispenser for drinks
There a permit only car park adjacent to the room- anyone parked without a permit is liable to recieve a fine.