Get InvolvedChoose a topic from the list below:
- Tenant Panel
- Derby Homes News
- Community Rooms
- Allenton - Slaney Close
- Alvaston -Humber Close
- Alvaston - Watermeadow Road
- Breadsall - Stratford Avenue
- Chaddesden - Max Road
- Chaddesden - Oakleigh Avenue
- Chellaston - Filbert Walk
- Chester Green - Centurion Walk
- Derby, off Uttoxeter Old Road- Rebecca House
- Derby, off Ashbourne Road - Colville Street
- Derby, off Malcolm Street - Tintagel Close
- Derby, off Lower Dale Road - Fairdene Court
- Derby, off Leyland Gardens - Whitecross House
- Derby, off Stockbrook Street - Churchside Walk
- Derby, off Abbey Street - Boyer Street
- Mackworth - Streatham Road
- Mickleover - Holly Court
- Shelton Locke - Acorn Close
- Sinfin - Glengarry Way
- Sinfin - Kestrel House
- Sunnyhill - Donington Close
- Spondon - Craddock Avenue
- Junior Wardens
- Volunteer with Derby Homes
Associated Library documents
Sinfin - Kestrel House
Kestrel House, Sinfin Moor, DE24 3DD
Kestrel House Community Room is located in Sinfin just off Osprey Close. The Community Room is within a block of our residential flats.
There is fully functioning kitchen and disabled access toliets.
There is a lot of availability for new bookings here and we are always encouraging the local community to make use of the room.
Do you have any ideas for new activities or events?
If so, please get in touch with the Customer Engagement Team.
Disabled access toliet
Six ring electric cooker
None- but please respect that spaces need to be available in the small car park for residents and their visitors so park on the nearby road when appropriate