Get InvolvedChoose a topic from the list below:
- Tenant Panel
- Derby Homes News
- Community Rooms
- Allenton - Slaney Close
- Alvaston -Humber Close
- Alvaston - Watermeadow Road
- Breadsall - Coniston Crescent
- Chaddesden - Max Road
- Chaddesden - Oakleigh Avenue
- Chellaston - Filbert Walk
- Chester Green - Centurion Walk
- Derby, off Uttoxeter Old Road- Rebecca House
- Derby, off Ashbourne Road - Colville Street
- Derby, off Malcolm Street - Tintagel Close
- Derby, off Lower Dale Road - Fairdene Court
- Derby, off Leyland Gardens - Whitecross House
- Derby, off Stockbrook Street - Churchside Walk
- Derby, off Abbey Street - Boyer Street
- Mackworth - Streatham Road
- Mickleover - Holly Court
- Shelton Locke - Acorn Close
- Sinfin - Glengarry Way
- Sinfin - Kestrel House
- Sunnyhill - Donington Close
- Spondon - Craddock Avenue
- Volunteer with Derby Homes
- Incentive Scheme - Give us your views
Associated Library documents
Chester Green - Centurion Walk
Centurion Walk, Chester Green, DE1 3RD
Centurion Walk Community Room is located in Chester Green just off Old Chester Road located opposite Marcus Street / Kirk Street.
It has a small but fully functioning kitchen and a disabled access toliet .
There is a lot of availability for new bookings here and we are always encouraging the local community to make use of the room so if you have any ideas for new activities or events please get in touch with the Customer Engagement Team.
Disabled access toliet
Four ring electric cooker
There is a small permit only car park adjacent to the room - anyone parked without a permit is liable to recieve a fine.
It is permit parking only on all streets nearby to the room - anyone parked without a permit is liable to recieve a fine.