Support available if you are experiencing Hate Crime
Organisations that can help
You can also get advice, information, and support from a range of local and national organisations:
A voluntary organisation run by and for hearing-impaired people.
- Call: 01332 258143
- Email: email@example.com
Derby City Council
For hate crime affecting adults:
- call: 01332 640777 (during office hours)
- minicom: 01332 256666
For hate crime affecting children:
- call: 01332 641172 (during office hours)
- minicom: 01332 256666
Emergency out-of-hours service for adults and children
Contact Derby City Care Line.
- Telephone: 01332 786968
- Minicom: 01332 785642
- SMS text message: 07771 814085 (for Deaf people)
- Fax: 01332 786965.
Derby Deaf Forum
Promotes equality for Deaf People.
- Fax: 01332 758188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Derby and Derbyshire Race and Equality Commission
For advice and support on harassment and discrimination.
- Call: 01332 372428
- Fax: 01332 206289
- Email: email@example.com
Lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans support service.
- Call: 01332 207704, minicom 01332 349333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for Derby Homes tenants.
- Call: 01332 711001
- Minicom: 01332 888555
Derby Refugee Forum and Advice Centre
Information and support for refugees and people seeking asylum.
- Call: 01332 294436
(Drop-in session at the Gallery – Place of Welcome, 35-36 Queen Street, Derby DE1 3DS - Tuesday and Thursday, 10.00am to 4.00pm)
Derby Women's Centre
Advocacy, information and support service.
- Call: 01332 341633
- Email: email@example.com
Sight Support Derbyshire
Promotes equality for visually-impaired people.
- Call / fax: 01332 292262
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice and information service for disabled people.
- Call: 01332 299449
- Text Relay: 18001 01332 299449
- Email: email@example.com
Tackling Hate Crime Together Project
Tackling Hate Crime Together offers support to victims, potential victims and those who are concerned about hate crime in their communities.
- Call 01332 299449
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online http://www.tacklinghatecrime.com/ or by downloading the mobile phone app
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tacklinghatecrime
Housing advice and support for refugees and asylum seekers.
- Call: 01332 334520
- Text Relay: 18001 01332 334520
Provides support and information for anyone affected by crime.
- Call: 01332 349956
- Text Relay: 18001 01332 349956
- Call: 080 8808 1111
- Text Relay: 18001 080 8808 1111
Supports people with learning difficulties, their families, carers and professionals affected by trauma and abuse.
- Respond website
- Call: 080 8808 0700
- Text Relay: 18001 080 8808 0700
Supports people with learning disabilities and other vulnerable people who have experienced crime or abuse.
- Voice UK website
- Call: 080 8802 8686
- Text Relay: 18001 080 8802 8686