About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Board Members
- Operational Board
- Board Membership and Vacancies
- Senior Management Team
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- DMEX - Derby's Mutual Exchange Service
- Derbyshire Community Bank
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- Money Sorted in D2N2
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Publication Scheme
- Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Terms and conditions
- Freedom of Information
- Gender Pay Gap
- Previous Charities
- Customer Priorities
- Derby Homes Fair Processing Notice
Performance monitoring underpins Derby Homes’ framework in terms of reviewing progress regularly in achieving our priorities and delivering value for money. Early investigation of variances enables remedial action to be taken where appropriate.
The performance measures reflect a mix of national and local priorities and enables a wider assessment of how Derby Homes is performing. With a move away from nationally prescribed indicators, a greater focus has been placed on the local performance measures presented through the business planning process.
Performance is reported to the Operational and main Board and full details can be found on the Committee Management Information System (CMIS).
How we manage performance
We’re focus on continually improving the service we offer.
We do this by:
- listening to the feedback we get from customers and staff
- encouraging a culture of excellence throughout the organisation
- setting and reviewing meaningful targets
- addressing poor performance in a positive and proactive way.
What is the Delivery Plan?
Our Delivery Plan sets out our strategic and operational targets, and how we will achieve them. It also takes into account our stakeholders’ interests and concerns. By outlining our priorities, we give clear direction to everyone involved in Derby Homes. We update this plan each year – Derby Homes Board and the Council Cabinet then approve it.
You can read a copy of the lastest Delivery Plan by downloading a copy from this page.