About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Senior Management Team
- Publication Scheme
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- DMEX - Derby's Mutual Exchange Service
- Derbyshire Community Bank
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- Money Sorted in D2N2
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Diverse Communities
- Our Policies
- How are we performing?
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Freedom of Information
- Terms and conditions
- Information Privacy Notice
- Data Protection Act
- Previous Charities
- Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Customer Priorities
- Board Members
- Operational Board
- Board Membership and Vacancies
- Question time
Freedom of Information
Freedom of Information Act
The Freedom of Information Act will give you a general right to look at all types of recorded information held by Derby Homes – except personal information that is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998. It also excludes commercially sensitive information and information that might prejudice the safety or security of Derby Homes. It came into force in January 2005.
This means you can request to see the information we publish, for example:
- copies of our newsletters
- our performance data
- our policies and procedures.
It covers almost any information we produce that isn't personal data.
If you have a query or would like to make a request please email email@example.com or contact a member of the Governance Services Team by calling 01332 888777.