About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Senior Management Team
- Publication Scheme
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- DMEX - Derby's Mutual Exchange Service
- Derbyshire Community Bank
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- Money Sorted in D2N2
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Diverse Communities
- Our Policies
- How are we performing?
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Freedom of Information
- Terms and conditions
- Information Privacy Notice
- Data Protection Act
- Previous Charities
- Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Customer Priorities
- Board Members
- Operational Board
- Board Membership and Vacancies
- Question time
The management of Derby City Council's houses by Derby Homes does not change the legal status of council tenants. Derby City Council still owns the properties. You can find information about our meetings, agendas, reports and minutes and read more detailed information about our Board Members on the Committe Management Information System (CMIS).
If you can't find the information you're looking for here on our website, or you would like more detailed information about our meetings, contact the Governance Team on 01332 888527.
You can also ask the Board questions. Click here for more information.