About usChoose a topic from the list below:
- Mission, objectives and values
- Our Board
- Councillor Board Members
- Tenant and Leaseholder Board Members
- Independent Board Members
- Insight into being a Board Member
- Question time
- Derby Homes City Board
- Senior Management Team
- Accreditations and Awards
- Derby Association of Community Partners
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Derwent Community Team
- Neighbourhood Boards
- Sure Start
- Osmaston Community Association of Residents
- YMCA Derbyshire
- Housing abbreviations and terms
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Diverse Communities
- Our Policies
- How are we performing?
- How we manage performance
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Strategic Objectives
- Value for Money
- Local Offers
- Annual Report
- Tenant feedback - Your views
- Freedom of Information
- 10 year celebrations
- In memory of Phil Davies
- Stakeholder Survey April 2012
- Terms and conditions
0345 123 33 33
For emergencies dial 999
Derbyshire Constabulary serves a region of over 1,000 square miles, with a population approaching one million. It is an important partner for us and we hold regular meetings to review issues of concern. At a more local level, beat officers and Derby Homes’ staff develop close working relationships.
The non-emergency number for Derbyshire Constabulary is: 0345 123 33 33.
(Or for calls made within the county of Derbyshire dial 101 - which will give you a fixed rate cost of 15p regardless of duration)
In case of an emergency, ring 999.
For more information visit the Derbyshire Constabulary website using the useful links on this page.
Derby Homes nominated Derbyshire Constabulary Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) as their partner of the year 2011. The SNT work throughout the city and are an excellent example of how partners work together to help the community and strengthening relationships between all organisations involved. They attend regular tasking meetings to address and action issues of concern.