Our ServicesChoose a topic from the list below:
- Your Tenancy
- Paying your rent or service charge
- PayPoint, Post Office or Contact Centre
- Phone and internet
- Direct Debit
- Problems paying your rent
- If you don't pay your rent
- Rent Free Weeks
- Claiming Housing Benefit
- Housing Benefit Surgeries
- Introductory tenancies
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Planned Work
- Report a repair
- Missed appointment schemes
- Gas Safety
- Smoke Alarms
- Improvements and alterations you can do
- Improvements we carry out
- Cold weather advice
- Support Services
- Your first year as a tenant (Tenancy Sustainment Service)
- Family Intervention Project (FIP)
- Furnished Tenancy Scheme
- Household Contents Insurance
- Living in flats
- Communal Areas in Flats
- Mobility Scooters and Flats
- Noise Nuisance in Flats
- Estates Pride
- Estate Management
- Calor Gas Heating
- Energy advice
- Service Charges
- Repair Responsibilities
- Leaseholder Focus Group
- Selling or Subletting your Leased Property
- Leasehold Management: Frequently asked questions
- Parking Permits
- Tackling Anti Social Behaviour
- Tools for tackling anti social behaviour
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hate Crime
- ASB News
- ASB Statistics
- Being a good neighbour
- Contact Streetpride
- Help with language barriers
- Award winning DVD
- ASB Tell us what you think
- PDF Documents
Derby Homes Energy Efficiency Team
Our Energy Efficiency Team provides free advice to tenants and leaseholders on how they can save energy and reduce their bills. We want to encourage as many people as possible to improve energy efficiency and cut their carbon footprint. We do this by providing energy saving tips and advice, as well as guidance on using energy monitoring equipment.
We also have a useful leaflets on Energy Advice, Dealing with Condensation and How to switch Energy Supplier which can be downloaded from this page or posted out to you if you prefer.
Call the Energy Efficiency Team on 01332 888777 for advice on how you can start saving energy and money as well as making your home warmer.
Our Energy Team will be holding advice surgeries throughout October and November. Click here for the dates.
Gas and electric prices increasing again?
Would you like your bills to be lower? Depending on your circumstances, the the Warm Home Discount scheme may be available to you and could help reduce your energy bills.
Gas and electric providers have different criteria for qualifying for Warm Home Discount.
To check which offers are available and see if you can reduce your bills, view the Useful Links on the right of this page.
For more information on Solar Panels, click here to take you to the Solar Panels page.
You can also watch a DVD featuring Jo Brand which provides information on how you can save energy in your home.