Our ServicesChoose a topic from the list below:
- Your Tenancy
- Paying your rent or service charge
- Direct Debit
- Standing Order
- Direct Payment
- Phone and internet
- PayPoint or Contact Centre
- Problems paying your rent
- If you don't pay your rent
- Rent Free Weeks
- Claiming Housing Benefit
- Housing Benefit Surgeries
- Neighbour Nuisance and Anti Social Behaviour
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hate Crime Reporting and Signposting
- Support available if you are experiencing Hate Crime
- Being a good neighbour
- Contact Streetpride
- ASB Tell us what you think
- Examples of ASB
- Derby Homes Community Trigger
- Recording Noise Nuisance & The Noise App
- Introductory tenancies
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Planned Work
- Report a repair
- Missed appointment schemes
- Improvements and alterations you can do
- Improvements we carry out
- Home Safety
- Gas Safety
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnished Tenancy Scheme
- Household Contents Insurance
- Living in flats
- Communal Areas in Flats
- Mobility Scooters and Flats
- Noise Nuisance in Flats
- Estates Pride
- Neighbourhood Working
- Estate Management
- Energy advice
- Service Charges
- Repair Responsibilities
- Leaseholder Focus Group
- Selling or Subletting your Leased Property
- Leasehold Management: Frequently asked questions
- Parking Permits
- Community Development
- Helping you manage your home
- Tenancy Sustainment Service
- Family Intervention Project (FIP)
- Intensive Housing Management Service
- Supporting people with mental health problems, physical & learning disabilities
Derby Homes Energy Efficiency Team
Our Energy Efficiency Team provides free advice to tenants and leaseholders on how they can save energy and reduce their bills. We want to encourage as many people as possible to improve energy efficiency and cut their carbon footprint. We do this by providing energy saving tips and advice. You can also get useful tips here on how to look after your home during very cold weather.
We also have useful leaflets on Energy Advice, Dealing with Condensation and How to switch Energy Supplier which can be downloaded from this page or posted out to you if you prefer.
Call the Energy Efficiency Team on 01332 888777 for advice on how you can start saving energy and money as well as making your home warmer.
Gas and electric prices increasing again?
Would you like your bills to be lower? Depending on your circumstances, the the Warm Home Discount scheme may be available to you and could help reduce your energy bills.
Gas and electric providers have different criteria for qualifying for Warm Home Discount.
To check which offers are available and see if you can reduce your bills, view the Useful Links on the right of this page.
For more information on Solar Panels, click here to take you to the Solar Panels page.